Sunday, November 4, 2012

Random Thoughts-11/4 Edition

Taison makes me so happy. I am fortunate to have him as my partner in life.

Life is not fair, and people do not get what they deserve, whether it's good or bad. Things just happen. That doesn't mean that it's not worth making plans and trying to make good decisions. You just have to understand that those plans won't always work out.


I can't figure out why there are birds and eggs on this month's calendar-seems more appropriate for spring. The illustrations for all of the other months are plants or flowers that are typical for that month. Maybe I'm supposed to reminisce about spring as we move into the cold, dark days of winter.

Happy DST ; ). What did you do with your "extra" hour this weekend? I slept a little longer and did some yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment