Thursday, August 8, 2013

Some Good Things

Work has been a little frustrating (and much busier than usual) lately. I had a particularly tough evening today. I try to stay positive and keep things in perspective, though. Some things that help:

1. Baby kicks! Baby's 22 weeks old now, the length of a spaghetti squash, and kicks a LOT. (Here's a tasty spaghetti squash recipe, by the way.)


2. Singing-I haven't actually sang or looked at any music since the 4th of July, but I'm singing Beethoven's 9th later this month. It will be my first time back at Tanglewood since summer 2011. Speaking of Beethoven's 9th, this video made me smile the other night-a lot.

Practice room at Tanglewood

Tanglewood grounds

3. The Vineyard-We're going for a whole week starting this Saturday! And some of the Scott's are joining us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment