Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Shots and Yoga

Alain had his 2 month appointment today, which meant shots. It was hard to see those needles go into his precious chunky thighs, and even harder to hear him cry in pain for the first time. It's worth it, though. I would much rather deal with shots than illness.

He's 13lbs now, and quickly growing out of most 3 month sized clothes. It's strange to me to be packing away the tiny newborn stuff already.

Bath time in the kitchen sink-he outgrew the bathroom sink!

Story time with mommy

I went to a yoga class for the first time on Sunday. It felt so good! I struggled at first to focus on me and the poses, but I settled in once I convinced myself that baby and daddy were fine and enjoying some "boys only" time at home (which they were).

 Just being cute

No comments:

Post a Comment