Monday, April 22, 2013

9 Months

Dear Julian,

It's been nine months since we met you on that night in July. I carried you for nine months before that night, and I have thought of you every hour of every day in the nine months since. I thought of you a lot today, especially.

When I think of you, I try to focus on the happy things. How cute you were, how playful you were in my belly. But sometimes I can't help but feel sad when I think of you. I miss you so much, and I just can't understand why you couldn't stay with us.

Daddy and I talk about you a lot. We talk about how awesome you were when you were with us, and how awesome your spirit is. We know you are still with us, and that makes us happy.

Love,
Mommy
One of my favorite pictures of me and Julian-enjoying breakfast on a sunny April morning 

No comments:

Post a Comment