Friday, November 22, 2013

Baby Prep

I'm so glad I was able to take the last two weeks off from work. This has been a nice time to decompress, rest, catch up with friends, cook, go to lots of doctor appointments, and to do some baby prep. We have re-learned how to use the car seat and unpacked the baby clothes. We've hung a few more things in the nursery and put together the Rock 'n Play (well, Taison did both of those by himself). We've started to get excited to meet this baby and bring him home.


Julian would have been 16 months old today. Because of him, I have an idea of what to expect when I go in to deliver his baby brother next week. Because of him, we were able to do essentially all of our baby prep in about two weeks. I am mommy to two adorable baby boys. The first will always live in our hearts and minds, and hopefully the second will live and grow in our home as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment