Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ready

We've been ready to raise a child for a long time now. Of course, we know we have no idea what we're doing, but we're ready to learn. Taison and I have had some laughs this weekend as we've started to think past tomorrow to what it might be like to have baby at home. This article was particularly entertaining-we'll see how much of it proves to be true for us. There are so many unknowns in the days, weeks and months ahead. I could panic, but it's not worth the energy. I learned how to take one day at a time after Julian was born, and that lesson has proved valuable over and over again over the last year.

So, as I said before, we're ready. Momma Scott flies in tomorrow morning; Daddy and Coco will be here on Wednesday. Taison has a nice two-week long paternity leave, and was off this weekend for lots of honey-dos. I noticed a few days ago that my favorite Gerber daisy is blooming again (yes, in November). I take that as some sort of reassuring sign from the universe.

Our last monthly photo : )

No comments:

Post a Comment